Scott’s Top 10….
Where you will find him: Melbourne CBD & South
Expert in: Food, Coffee, Melbourne Events
“Melbourne is a unique combination of culture, food and wine like no other.”
Scott’s top picks from around Melbourne….
- Argentinian Tapas and fantastic steak at San Telmo.
- Embla for their amazing wine list
- Melt some Raclette cheese at Shifty Chevre
- Breakfast at Some Velvet Morning.
- Burch and Purchese Sweet Studio for cakes, desserts, chocolate and ice cream.
- Agather Pattisserie for a decadent Almond and Chocolate croissant .
- State Library tour for behind the scenes access.
- Captain Melville, hidden behind a bookcase up a rickety staircase.
- St Ali in South Melbourne for some of the best coffee.
- Relive your childhood at the Astor Theatre in St Kilda.