Mother’s Day – Melbourne Mother’s Day High Tea
Treat your mother to a beautiful high tea served in the delightful surrounds of felt restaurant. Celebrate Mother’s Day in the heart of the city.
Looking for a special way to spoil your mother this Mother’s Day? Hotel Lindrum is offering a special Mother’s Day High Tea in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
- $70 per person including a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Saturday 7th May 2016
- Two booking times are available: sitting one 12.30pm until 2.30pm | sitting two 3.00pm until 5.00pm
Our Mother’s Day High Tea is a decadent & substantial offering designed to be a memorable occasion. This special high tea service includes the following…
- A glass of sparkling wine is served on arrival
- An assortment of savoury morsels including: savoury scones, croquetes and ribbon sandwiches with the following seasonal fillings such as: BLT, chicken salad, smoked salmon, egg & chives, tuna mayonnaise and cucumber with cream cheese fillings
- An assortment of sweet treats including: freshly baked raisin scones with organic strawberry anissed jam and clotted cream, petite tarts, macarons and afternoon cakes
- Your choice of 15 different T2 loose leaf blends and Padre espresso coffee is available throughout the service
Click here to enquire about Mother’s Day High Tea or call +61 3 9668 1111
felt restaurant serves sumptuous fare in a charming environment, where quality and service are sophisticated, yet unassuming. Named after the green ‘felt’ lining on top of the hotel’s famous billiard table, this Melbourne restaurant cleverly combines modern day furnishings within a historical Melbourne landmark.
Surprise your mother with a gift card. She can enjoy time away with loved ones, luxury accommodation, pampering spa treatments or gourmet experiences at any of our Accor Hotels across Australia, Fiji and New Zealand. Click here to order a gift card today.
For the very best in Melbourne dining specials, contact Hotel Lindrum.
*Valid 7 May 2016 only. Bookings essential and pre-payment required. Conditions apply. Children between the ages of 5 and 10 are $30 each