A Moleskine notebook isn’t just a notebook. It’s a notebook of legendary proportions!
For the past two centuries, Moleskine notebooks have recorded the ideas of some of Europe’s greatest intellectuals. Van Gogh, Picasso, Earnest Hemingway, Bruce Chatwin and more…they all carried with them their trusty black Moleskine. All their thoughts, ideas, notes, sketches and stories – the iconic works of these great artists found their first expression upon the pages of a Moleskine notebook.
Passions Travel Journal features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Durable thread-bound binding with a hard leathery cover.
- Cover is embossed with a Flight Schedule Board design, including flight numbers, destinations, times of departure and gate numbers.
- 240 acid-free, lined pages.
- Five themed sections to fill in.
- Five tabbed sections to personalise.
- Features loyalty cards, checklists, calendars, travel information, budget and trip planners, memorable moments and more.
- 202 adhesive labels for personalising your journal.
- An expandable pocket at the back of the book gives you space for any extra pieces of paper you need to keep safe.
- Ribbon bookmark lets you mark your page.
- Elastic closure ensures the contents of your notebook are secure.
Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 21cm (l).