Hotel Lindrum – The Very Best 5 Star Hotel Melbourne CBDHotel Lindrum, a 5 star hotel Melbourne CBD treat, will be your new favourite thing about Melbourne. Where so many other 5 star hotels are abundant with luxury but have an excessive price tag to match, Hotel Lindrum delivers on all accounts. Looking for a 5 star hotel Melbourne, CBD, doesn’t have to be tedious or frustrating. Browse online to secure a spot for the date you want today!
Five Star StatusMelbourne is a vibrant, young city and the capital of the Australian state of Victoria. It is the second most populous city in Australia, second to Sydney with about 4 and a half million inhabitants, as of 2016. Melbourne has gained recognition as Australia’s culture and athletic capital and, as such, has quickly grown as a popular tourist destination. The center of the city of Melbourne’s is a grid comprised of streets, green spaces and retail and office buildings, adjacent to the Yarra River. It is made up of spacious, tree-lined streets often interwoven with tramlines. Most of Melbourne’s business is conducted here and the city itself is a major center for Australian and Asian trade and commerce. Many accommodations that make up 5 star hotels Melbourne CBD are suitable for businessmen and families or couples traveling for leisure. Few contain all of the qualifications and luxuries of a 5 star hotel at a rate affordable to all. Though travel sites, bloggers and those in the hospitality industry differ slightly from one another, the thing that generally defines a 5 star accommodation is:
- Service: Attentiveness and above-and-beyond staff are one of the main distinguishing factors in a 5 star hotel. This includes concierge service, poolside service, front-desk staff and car services. Being able to adjust your booking, bringing a cot into a room for a child or checking in early/checking out late, are other important parts of determining service quality.
- Individuality: Unique décor and personalized rooms are another thing that separate 5 star hotels from large hotel chains or budget accommodations
- 5 star beds: Sleep is one of the most important aspects of any trip, whether it is for business or vacation. Getting a good nights sleep is important anywhere but it is particularly important when you’re not in the comfort of your own home. Luxuriously soft bedding and a mattress that is supportive without being too hard are two distinguishing factors in a 5 star hotel.
- High-quality, brand name bath products: You never want to waste space packing your own bath products on a long trip and having low-quality shampoos and soaps can leave how you feel post-shower less-than luxurious. Superb dining: Having onsite restaurants and in-room dining options that rival those you would find outside of the hotel is an important requirement of a 5 star hotel. You should be satisfied and even wowed by the dining onsite at a 5 star accommodation. This also includes high-quality tea and coffee making facilities, complete with all of the add-ins, and a full service mini bar.
- Service: Award-winning, attentive service that is always delivered with a smile is a key to Hotel Lindrum’s success. From the front desks constant consideration and availability to a concierge ready to call a car, make a reservation or fulfill any last minute request, the Lindrum staff is what makes the hotel so special.
- Individuality: Hotel Lindrum stands out amongst other Melbourne hotel’s for it’s character and charm. A historic building, the hotel maintains it’s original infrastructure with many upgrades along the way. It is not part of a chain and it is quite clearly one-of-a-kind.
- 5 star beds: The mattress and bedding at the Lindrum were all recently updated, creating a plush bed you will look forward to sinking into after a long day or work or play.
- High-quality, brand name bath products: Hotel Lindrum uses Appelles Apothecary products, an organic, well-known Australian brand that will leave you smelling as great as you feel after your showers.
- Superb Dining: Each room at the Lindum comes with a gourmet mini bar along with T2 and plunger coffee making capabilities. The dining onsite is not just great for a hotel but is celebrated throughout the Melbourne CBD. What sets these fine dining options even further apart from other 5 star hotels is their ability to address even the most particular of requests. Have a gluten allergy? Are you vegan? Want to maintain a strict diet while traveling? The Lindrum can accommodate gluten-free, vegan and super healthy diets; don’t be afraid to ask!
The Lindrum Hotel, the very best 5 star hotel Melbourne CBD. Unwind, relax, discover!The Lindrum Hotel is guaranteed to become your favourite 5 star hotel Melbourne CBD. This might come across as presumptuous, we are aware, but given that Lindrum has continuously topped the five-star Melbourne hotel list, we are quite confident we’ll be able to impress you and even exceed your expectations.Call us for early bookings and hot offers!We have recently returned from another wonderful stay at the Lindrum hotel. This has become a yearly exercise when we visit Melbourne for a long weekend escape! The Lindrum hotel is an oasis of peace and tranquility in a very fast paced city. A small heritage building squeezed between high rise and state of the art modern about as central as one could get. As one pushes the enormous front door open, it's just like coming home. The foyer is charming with comfortable seating, fire blazing and the evocative smell of the Lindrum signature perfumed candle, rapidly matched by the warmest welcome from front desk staff. Hotel Lindrum is situated on Flinders street, within a walking distance from the Federation Square. Its location makes it ideal for business travellers and families alike. 24-hour reception and 24-hour room service guaranteed! We also provide foreign currency exchange service, guest laundry and valet service, concierge and porter services, express check-out on demand, and limousine transfers by arrangement.
Looking for romantic and luxurious yet affordable 5 star hotels Melbourne CBD? The Lindrum Hotel is a must-see!Planning a romantic escapade with confidence has never been easier. Get to stay at one of the best loved 5 star hotels Melbourne CBD without having to pay a king’s ransom for the pleasure. For, what we at the Lindrum Hotel value above everything is your feedback. Affordable prices are just one of the many benefits you will get to enjoy! We pride ourselves on impeccable service, too – expect smiles all around and all your wishes being accommodated. Our friendly staff always deliver – be it a customized request, in-room dining, or pretty much anything else. Leave the organization of your dream vacation to us and, rest assured, we WILL exceed your expectations.As far as accommodation Melbourne goes, the Lindrum Hotel boasts some of the most charming rooms wreathed in authentic Australian charm. Modern day furnishings are combined with historical Melbourne landmark, creating a unique atmosphere speaking volumes about Hotel Lindrum’s fascinating history.To be sure, the building that officially opened its doors as one of the first boutique hotels in July 1999 does have a unique history. It was originally (1900’s) commissioned by tea merchants Griffiths Brothers and started as a store for teas, coffee, and cocoa. In the 1920’s, it was leased to Verona Press, thus becoming a printing headquarters. By the 1960’s, the building had been acquired by the Herald and Weekly Times. In 1973, it was leased by Dolly Lindrum and her husband and renamed after her renowned uncle Walter Lindrum. Lindrum’s Billiard Centre closed in 1988 and the building was repossessed by News Ltd – the new owner of the Herald and Weekly Times. Finally, in 1995, the Herald moved to new buildings, with the old headquarters coming up for sale. It took four years for the Lindrum Hotel to finally welcome its first guests. Four long years, but what a grand opening it was!Hotel Lindrum has by no means forgotten its heritage. On the contrary, the billiard room - open to all guests - features one of the original billiard tables from the days of the Lindrum’s Billiard Centre. The table has been restored by the company that originally built it (Alcock, Walter and Thompson). To top it off, Walter Lindrum’s championship memorabilia are also on display, and so are the Griffiths mementos.If you are a history buff, the Lindrum Hotel just might be the best accor hotel Melbourne for you. Lindrum is nested in an impressive Romanesque building overlooking the Melbourne Park and Royal Botanic Gardens. So close to the busy Melbourne life, yet so private and quiet. That’s our redeeming quality!Give us a call or drop us a note to get informed about current promotions and special offers. Gift vouchers available!
What makes the Lindrum Hotel stand out from other 5 star hotels Melbourne is its customized service.5 star hotels Melbourne might be many, but at the Lindrum Hotel, guests’ wishes come beyond first. Are you vegan? Maintaining a gluten-free diet? No problem! We’ve got you covered! With us, each and every specific request gets addressed without fail.And, while we’re at it, the Felt restaurant accommodates all kinds of events, at the same time providing romantic dining in a private, heritage setting. Enjoy any menu you feel like tasting around the clock! Located on the ground floor of Hotel Lindrum, Felt is considered one of the finest Melbourne restaurants.
- Lindrum Hotel Accommodation
- Samsung Smart LCD television
- Philips Dual Docking station
- Complimentary WiFi internet access
- In-room safe
- Blu-ray DVD player
- En-suite bathroom
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Gourmet mini-bar
- Satellite TV channels
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- International direct dial telephone
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Luggage storage area
- Spacious working desk
- Pillow menu
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers
- Appelles Apothecary amenities
- Lindrum Hotel Dining
The Lindrum 5 star hotel Melbourne CBD takes great pride in organizing your special events.The Lindrum 5 star hotel Melbourne CBD organizes all kinds of event, paying meticulous attention to even the tiniest of perplexities. Be it a wedding, a business meeting, or a just pretty much any other kind of gathering, the Lindrum Hotel will arrange it for you. Give us a call today! Tell us your wishes and expectations and let us do the rest. You only need make an appearance at the appointed time. It’s that simple.I love staying at the Lindrum. I travel a lot for work but staying here feels like being at home. Nothing is too much for the staff, and they will always be accommodating. The rooms are great, the food fantastic and I love relaxing at the bar with the fire going. I run in the Fitzroy Gardens next door, and Flinders Lane bar just around the corner caters to less productive pursuits, albeit more fun ones. Love this place! The venues you can choose from include the Australian Room, Felt restaurant, and Back Bar & Billiard Room.
- The Australian Room
- Felt Restaurant
- Back Bar & Billiard Room
- Weddings at Lindrum