Accor Bushfire Disaster Relief Appeal
Accor shelters and opens hearts to local communities impacted by the bushfires
Accor is committed to supporting firefighters, families and the environment impacted by the heartbreaking bushfires.
Accor has launched a fundraising campaign across 400 hotels and 21,000 team members throughout the Pacific.
TO DATE WE HAVE:
- Provided emergency accommodation and catering to families and services personnel
- Immediately established a crisis support team in Canberra to provide services to the RFS and Red Cross
- Our hotels in Canberra and Adelaide mobilised quickly to open their doors to people being relocated or affected by the ﬁres
- For many months, the Fairmont Resort & Spa in the Blue Mountains has been a safe haven for such a large and vulnerable community
- We have extended staff rates to emergency personnel nationally for 12 months to say thank you
- Accor has kick started the appeal with $200, 000 to support ﬁreﬁghting, Red Cross Disaster Recovery, animal welfare and the environment
Guests staying at Hotel Lindrum can also make a donation upon checking out of the hotel.
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?
- Australian Red Cross Disaster Relief Campaign
- State based rural and volunteer ﬁre services
- Animal welfare and re-establishment of the natural environment