Mother's Day - Melbourne Mother's Day High Tea
Treat your mother to a beautiful Mother's Day high tea served in the delightful surrounds of felt restaurant. Celebrate Mother's Day in the heart of the city.
Looking for a special way to spoil your mother this Mother's Day? Hotel Lindrum is offering a special Mother's Day High Tea in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
- $70 per person including a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Option to add matching wines throughout the service for an additional $30 per person
- Sunday 14th May 2017
- Two booking times are available:
Imagine a picture-perfect, no stress Mother's Day Lunch Melbourne
Our Mother's Day lunch Melbourne is a decadent & substantial offering designed to be a memorable occasion. This special high tea service includes the following...
- A glass of sparkling wine is served on arrival
- An assortment of savoury morsels and sweet treats. View our menu here.
- Your choice of 15 different T2 loose leaf blends and Padre espresso coffee is available throughout the service
Why spend Mother's Day Melbourne with Hotel Lindrum?
felt restaurant serves sumptuous fare in a charming environment, where quality and service are sophisticated, yet unassuming. Named after the green ‘felt’ lining on top of the hotel’s famous billiard table, this Melbourne restaurant cleverly combines modern day furnishings within a historical Melbourne landmark. Mother's Day Melbourne has never looked so good.
Surprise your mother with a gift card. She can enjoy time away with loved ones, luxury accommodation, pampering spa treatments or gourmet experiences at any of our Accor Hotels across Australia, Fiji and New Zealand. Click here to order a gift card today.
For the very best in Melbourne dining specials & to book your Mother's Day high tea, contact Hotel Lindrum.
*Valid 14 May 2017 only. Bookings essential and pre-payment required. Conditions apply. Children between the ages of 5 and 10 are $30 each. Dietary requirements can be accommodated with prior notice, please speak with our team directly to make arrangements.