We invite you to experience Spring High Tea at felt restaurant this NovemberIn conjunction with The Age Good Food Month felt restaurant invites you to experience a Springtime inspired High Tea. Presented in a tiered stand the Spring High Tea features items inspired by seasonal flavours of spring berries & citrus.
- $65 per person including a glass of Yalumba sparkling wine on arrival
- 10 guests for $585 – Group bookings welcome
- Every Sunday in November 2014 from 1pm-4pm
- A glass of Yalumba sparkling wine is served on arrival
- An assortment of savoury morsels including: mini sliders, quiches and ribbon sandwiches with the following seasonal fillings such as: turkey, brie & cranberry, smoked salmon, egg chai, tuna mayonnaise and ham cheese & relish fillings
- An assortment of sweet treats including: freshly baked scones with organic strawberry jam and clotted cream, petite pastries, macarons and afternoon cakes of seasonal flavours of spring berries & citrus
- Your choice of 15 different T2 loose leaf blends and Veneziano espresso coffee is available throughout the service