Katherine’s top tips....
Where she hangs out: Outer West
Expert in: Outer West
Katherine’s top picks for outer Melbourne West
- I have a photo blog called “Its My Wyndham” and love all things Outer West. Favourite place to visit is Werribee Park. With the Mansion and Gardens, the State Rose Garden and Werribee Open Plain Zoo. Only 30minutes from the CBD and a whole world away (accessible by Public Transport, a Daily Shuttle and even the Sky Bus)
- I’m not vegetarian but always have the vegetarian breakfast at Chatterbox on Watton Street in Werribee
- Yes, Werribee has a beach. A relaxed brunch on a Sunday has to be at Wyndham Harbour, South Werribees newest café Ramaes
- Love Op Shopping for ‘green vintage kitchenware.’ My top two places for a find every time are Rotary Werribee and St Vinnies Hoppers Crossing.
- I’m a Girl Guide Leader in Hoppers Crossing. SWAPS anyone!!