Sahil's Top 10....Where you will find him: Melbourne CBD & West Expert in: Mixology, Whisky, Fine dining
Sahil's top picks from around Melbourne....
"Whether you're after modern, traditional, exotic or homespun flavours – Melbourne's eclectic dining scene offers a startling array of the world's great cuisines...".
- Smoky Rob Roy with Figs & blue cheese at Eau De Vie
- Chai with Semi Freddo at The Corner Shop in Yarraville
- Having The Rule Breakers at Boilermakerhouse
- Clay Target Shooting at Melbourne Gun Club in Yarra Valley
- A night at St Jerome’s for Glamping
- Buckwheat pancakes at The Grainstore
- Ocean Trout at Eazrd
- 10 hour slow roasted lamb at Maha
- Cocktails served out of syringes at The Croft Institute
- Breakfast at Iddy Biddy with a cider