Lauren's Top tips....
Melbourne CBD & South-East
Expert in: the cities best brunch spots, bargain-hunting, and finding the bars with the best views of Melbourne
“I love strolling down a laneway and discovering a fabulous bar or soaking up the atmosphere at St Kilda beach…”
Lauren's top picks from around Melbourne
- Brunch at Three Bags Full in Abbotsford
- A cocktail at sunset at Goldilocks rooftop bar (very well hidden, contact Lauren for directions) in the CBD
- Shrine of Remembrance - for the incredible view and to commemorate First World War veterans
- Joining in with the team spirit at Melbourne Storm Rugby Games
- Shopping... designer bargains at Southbank DFO (message me for more tips)
- Devouring what I would call Melbourne’s BEST burger at Leonards House of Love in South Yarra
- Being part of the Art at ‘Artvo’ in Melbourne Docklands
- Watching the sunset at West Beach Bathers Pavilion - St Kilda West Beach
- English/Irish fish and Chips at Mammy’s Boy on St Kilda Esplanade
- Visiting Treats from home for my English sweet fix on Collins Street
Chat with Lauren....
Need help building the perfect Melbourne itinerary or a restaurant recommendation perhaps? Ask away...