Hotel Lindrum Tops the List for the Best Hotels in Melbourne CBDIn determining the best hotels in Melbourne CBD, a few qualities come to mind. It is important for a hotel to have adequate or above-average dining options, impeccable service and a great location. For hotel’s in Melbourne, these means a location that is close to the Melbourne CBD or as close to it as possibly, especially if you area tourist or traveling for business. Take a look at all of the Hotel Lindrum’s availability online today!Book your next stay in Melbourne CBD with Hotel Lindrum.
Melbourne CBD – The Center of Business and EntertainmentMelbourne is a popular city for tourists, expats and travelers on business coming through Australia. Recognized as one of the most important cities for trade, commerce and all other business related ventures in the Oceanic region, Melbourne has also grown into one of the cultural hubs of the eastern hemisphere. Food, art and athleticism are all a big part of Melbourne today. The central business district is an area of the city that is particularly rich with character and culture. Staying in or near the CBD means you will be close to all the activity and work within the city. Notable things inside the Melbourne CBD include:
- Federation Square: Standing out as ultra-modern in comparison to the mostly Victorian style buildings around it, Federation Square hosts many indoor and outdoor events each year. It also boasts the largest free wifi space in Melbourne, a plus for tourists or businesspersons
- Melbourne Aquarium: The Melbourne Aquarium is two stories high and one story beneath the ground, extending underneath the Yarra River itself. Hundreds of aquatic species find a home in the Melbourne Aquarium.
- Hundreds of shops, restaurants and designer boutiques line the streets of the CBD
- Royal Botanical Gardens: A large green space home to over 50,000 plants in over 40 hectactres, it is regarded as one of the finest botanical gardens in the world.
- Southbank and Arts Center Melbourne: With indoor and outdoor attractions, restaurants and live entertainment.
- Melbourne Museum and Royal Exhibition Building: Surrounded by beautiful gardens and parks, this space will give you a detailed look at the history of both Victoria and Melbourne.
Hotel Lindrum – A Hidden Treasure in the Melbourne CBDFinding a Hotel in Melbourne CBD, can be overwhelming and never quite certain. Luckily, booking with Hotel Lindrum takes that decision from you, giving you the freedom to plan the rest of your trip worry free. Hotel Lindrum is conveniently located near many of Melbourne and the central business districts most notable attractions. Federation Square, National Gallery of Victoria, Queen Victoria Market, Southbank and Arts Center Melbourne and The Entertainment complex are all a short distance from the hotel. It is directly next to the Melbourne city center and nestled in a conveniently location within the Melbourne CBD, ideal for those traveling to Melbourne for business. If you don’t believe us, perhaps you’ll believe one of several guests who had great things to say about the location of Hotel Lindrum:
- “A boutique hotel in the central of Melbourne just what we wanted wanted for our winter escape (and for my birthday ) walking distance to everything or a quick tram ride!” – Auckland, NZ
- “Location is excellent (especially if you work towards the Paris quarter) and walking distance to most of Melbourne CBD.” – Newcastle, Australia
- “Location is in easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the riverside.” – Oxford, England
- “Great location to theatres, sporting stadiums and shopping. Easy walk from public transport too.” – Melbourne, Australia
- “Very good location well located to NGV and restaurants.” – Sydney, Australia
- “Perfect location! On river, free tram stop in front of hotel, walking distance to all the best restaurants, Federation Square, best lanes and gardens.” – Illinois, USA
- “The real plus is its proximity to Flinders Lane and its wonderful eateries. Try Cumulus and Coda! Being in the heart of Melbourne meant galleries and shops were also very close.” – Adelaide, Australia
- “I was in Melbourne for work but would recommend this hotel families too. Everything is close by. There's IGA supermarket nearby and hotel is close to restaurants and train and tram stations, tourist sites, museums.. the list goes on.”
- “It was just the right location for us, with easy access to public transportation and easy walking distance to restaurants and bars, shopping and the CBD.” – Texas, USA
The Right Accommodation for AnyoneWhether you are staying at Hotel Lindrum for business or for pleasure, you will be happy with your choice to stay. The central business district sounds all business but, in fact, there are many things that can be done in the CBD.Do you want to entertain children? There are parks, aquariums and live outdoor entertainment for them.Want to spend a romantic evening with your partner? The dining options inside the Hotel Lindrum and throughout the CBD satisfy all taste buds. Inside the Lindrum, they will even accommodate gluten-free and vegan preferences, or just the health-nut that wants to maintain their healthiness on vacation. Whatever your request, the Lindrum can accommodate to make your tummy happy. How many of the hotels Melbourne has offers the same?Here on business but looking for an escape after you return from a hard days work? The Lindrum will be your home-away from home, no matter how long your business trip lasts. The CBD also hosts many of the best hotels Melbourne is proud to offer. Come to Hotel Lindrum for business or for vacation but stay for the impeccable service and unique, historic charm. None of the other hotels in Melbourne CBD can come even close to comparing, especially when budget is a factor. Look online for availability and get excited to visit Melbourne knowing your accommodation is taken care of.
The Lindrum Hotel, a rare gem among the best hotels in Melbourne CBD. Affordable prices, special events, exquisite service!The Lindrum Hotel has been constantly voted one of the best hotels in Melbourne CBD. And, frankly speaking, we don’t believe in coincidences. Therefore, we tend to think that our hard work and the heartfelt desire to cater to everyone’s particular wishes - in a way that will not only meet but also exceed their expectations - explain the rankings. Give us a chance during your next stay in Melbourne! See for yourself if we can get to surprise you - in the best sense of the term.Book directly with Hotel Lindrum for considerable savings! Contact us today!Hotel Lindrum is nested on Flinders street, the very core of Melbourne CBD, with the Federation Square only a walking distance away. Yet (and this makes us particularly proud!), our rooms are placed neatly as to shelter you from the outside noise, thus ensuring maximum levels of relaxation during your peaceful stay. Party animals need not worry, though. The bustling ways of the city are just around the corner, in a manner of speaking, with a wide array of attractions accessible either by transport or on foot.Whether you have in mind a romantic getaway, quiet (or noisy, for that matter!) family stay, or a demanding business event, we are confident that you will find the accommodation and level of service at the Lindrum Hotel more than satisfactory.It was such a please to be greeted by happy friendly staff who made us feel that they were very happy to welcome us. It was like arriving at comfortable home because they personalised absolutely everything. From the big castle-like door to the open fireplace this is truly international standard. The room and particularly the bed was excellent and we would not hesitate to stay there again. Great location to theatres, sporting stadiums and shopping. Easy walk from public transport too. Vicinity to attractions in a private setup is what makes leisure travellers come back to Hotel Lindrum on a regular basis, while customized service and on-demand events have our business guests returning with a smile. Each and every time. “Perfection” doesn’t even begin to cover our definition of an ideal hotel stay. At the Lindrum Hotel, we make sure every guest gets to feel the “home away from home” vibe.To achieve that goal, our staff will go beyond the boundaries of impossible, transforming even the most extravagant of your desires to a palpable experience. There is no such thing as “impossible” at Lindrum. This is the place where your personality matters!
Luxurious CBD hotel Melbourne rooms at affordable prices: the Lindrum Hotel trademark!There is another reason why the Lindrum CBD hotel Melbourne regularly tops best hotel charts. For, not only do we accommodate families, business people, and couples, but we also pride ourselves on organizing your special events. Nothing is out of reach with us; we even make it possible for you to rent the entire hotel! Yes, we mean all the rooms (59 in total), the restaurant, and the bar. And our staff will be there to make your private-access event all the more pleasurable. Get your own customized menu to accommodate everyone’s tastes: gluten-free, vegan, raw food... Our chef will happily see to it!My daughter and I stay at the Lindrum when we're in Melbourne for our annual winter getaway to celebrate her birthday. We love the warm rooms, comfy beds, delicious complimentary tea on arrival, breakfast at Felt. Close to everything - shopping, trams, restaurants, the NGV. Lovely, professional staff. This time around we also got a room upgrade, and a tray of chocolate treats on arrival! It's our home away from home. Thank you all. The Lindrum hotel Melbourne CBD organizes all kinds of custom-tailored events. Wedding ceremonies, honeymoons, training workshops, business meetings, and private dinners are just some of the occasions. All kinds of special celebrations are welcome, and we take particular pride in providing flawless realization, beginning to end. Listed below you will find some of the most frequently hosted events and special offers at the Lindrum Hotel illustrated.
- Babymoon Package
- Become a Billiards Player