Meagan's Top tips....
Where she hangs out: Melbourne CBD & South East
Expert in: Boutique shopping, Festivals, Sweet tooth haunts
“Melbourne is a city where you need a local to show you where all the hidden gems and cool hangouts are…”
Meagan's top picks from around Melbourne
- La Belle Miette Macaroon Shop on Collins Street
- Entrecote Parisian Steakhouse
- Hawker Hall - delicious Malay/Singaporean inspired Hawker Food in Windsor
- Bromley&Co - art gallery/studio & boutique in Windsor
- Rose Street Artist Market in Fitzroy (great for unique and hand-made souvenirs)
- Little Book Room in Degraves laneway
- Shrine of Remembrance (amazing views from the top)
- Portello Rosso - Spanish tappas
- Ponyfish Island - bar on the river (literally)
- Misty Bar - down famous Hosier lane
- The Hardware Societe - for a CBD brunch to remember (be prepared to line up)
Chat with Meagan....
Need help building the perfect Melbourne itinerary or a restaurant recommendation perhaps? Ask away...